It's the final week of the semester. You have made it this far, and you will finish! I am praying for you, and Maggie sends lots of good vibes your way :)
Office hours: By appointment this week since it is finals week. Feel free to catch up with me next week or the week after, too, if you are still in town: email@example.com.
Bridge Game Night: Wednesday 5p.m. behind Student House (or in Fellowship Hall if Raining)
- Pastor Chad will be joining us -- a chance for you to get to know him!
- Ordering Fusion Noodle as it has been a while. Please order anything roughly $9 or less. Let Rinnah know you order by noon Wed firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Come relax during finals week with some outdoor games: ping pong or cornhole OR bring your favorite board/card game and recruit folks to play. Will move games inside in the event of bad weather.
Worship: Sundays at 10a.m. behind Student House
- We have resumed in person worship, just outdoors. Come join us -- no RSVP needed.
- In case of inclement weather (rain), outdoor worship is canceled. You can join us online at 10a.m. via the CLC facebook page here or the YouTube channel here.
What's Coming Soon?
- Possibly canoeing/kayaking at Stroud's or on the Hocking River if the season opens before folks leave. This would be after graduation. Let me know when/if you will be in town and are interested.