What's happening this week?
Bridge Off-site: 5:30 pm Wed. Jan. 26th at Hannah and Jason's House
- Note the change in location and text Rinnah (513-604-3061) if you need the address. Plenty of parking back behind the house and rides are available if needed.
- We are starting our Spring Sexuality and Sexual Ethics series - come check it out.
- A delicious, hot dinner will be provided for you. Please text Rinnah if you are planning to come so we know how many to prepare for (513-604-3061). Please also be sure to let Rinnah know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Save the Dates
- Feb. 11-12 (Friday to Saturday) Retreat: Depart 3/3:30pm for Cincinnati, return early evening (6/7pm) Saturday. Hanging out with the students of the Edge House Episco/Lutheran campus ministry at University of Cincinnati on Friday evening and staying there. There are two showers and a kitchen as well as ample board games. Cost is $25 - please bring your own bedding and towels as needed. Alternate site (if canceled due to Covid spread) is Lutheran Memorial Camp, cost there would be an additional $20. RSVP and payment due Feb. 1st.
- Feb. 23rd (Wednesday) at 5:30pm - Dinner at the Kuhres: Bruce and Carol will be hosting us in their home for a meal and a lively discussion.
- March 13th (Sunday) - Maple Syrup Festival at Lutheran Memorial Camp
- Bonfire out at Katie Beth's - TBD. This has been rescheduled for this semester after being canceled last semester due to rain. We will decide the best date for this activity.
We are glad you are back, and as always, we'd love to meet you for coffee or a meal! Text Katie Beth or click "request appointment" on our website to meet with Pr. Chad.
-Katie Beth, Maggie the dog, and Pr. Chad