What's happening this week?
Bridge: 5:30 pm Wed. Oct. 13th at Pr. Chad's House
- No lesson this week - just a relaxing dinner and fire pit time at Pr. Chad's House.
- Please still RSVP to Rinnah (513-604-3061) by noon on Wednesday so we know how much food to prepare. Also let her know if you need a ride. There will be gluten free and non-redmeat dinner options.
Drive-thru Welcome for the Huebners Saturday, Oct. 16th at 10:00am in the side yard
- Drive through and honk or bring a chair and sit a spell. We are hosting this now as we weren't able to do one last year.
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks or snacks -- but none to share as we want to keep everyone safe. Please wear a mask when not actively eating/drinking.
- This is a whole church event.
Worship: Sunday, Oct. 17th at 10am in the side yard
- Join CLC folks in worship at 10a.m. in the side yard. In the event of inclement weather, please join us online through our website, facebook, or YouTube. Note: our website is updated by 9am Sunday morning to let you know if we are online only, simply look at the "News" for the revelant Sunday Worship + Bulletin.
Save the Dates
- Sat. Oct. 30th, 4-8pm -- Fall Fun Festival at Katie Beth, Sue Ellen, and Marilyn's home, Hiking (optional), Outdoor Games, Bean Soup and S'mores. This is a whole church event so will be a lot of fun!
- Fri. Nov. 12th, 7pm -- Camp Fire out at Katie Beth, Sue Ellen, and Marilyn's home (Bridge only event)
Have a great week, and don't forget,we are hiring! See more info on the two available positions, one specifically for college students, by clicking here. Also, we'd love to meet you for coffee! Text Katie Beth or click "request appointment" on our website to meet with Pr. Chad.
-Katie Beth, Maggie the dog, and Pr. Chad