What's happening this week?
Bridge: 5:30 pm Wed. Nov. 3rd Side Yard or Fellowship Hall
- We will be having Donatos pizza this week: including one that's gluten free! KB will be ordering a selection of meat and veg ones, so just RSVP your presence to Rinnah (513-604-3061) by noon on Wednesday. As always, let Rinnah know if there is a dietary need that can't be met by Donatos as we are happy to accomodate you.
Fall Fun Festival: Was rained out, so now this Saturday, Nov. 6th 4-8pm at Katie Beth's Home
- This is a full church event with games (cornhole, limbo, sticky catch), hiking (hiking starts promptly at 4:15), and soup and s'mores. It's BYOB with only water provided. We have at least 5 Bridge students going, so reach out to Rinnah to carpool (513-604-3061).
- If you need directions to Katie Beth's home, please text Rinnah (see cell above).
Save the Dates
- Sun. Nov. 7th is our All Saints Worship. Happening at 10a.m. in the Side Yard, folks are invited to send names (by Wednesday) of people who have died in the last year, and those names will be read in during the service as a way to honor their life and impact. In the case of inclement weather, check our website under "News" and then the relevant "Worship + Bulletin" date to see if outdoor worship is canceled.
- Fri. Nov. 12th, 7pm -- Camp Fire out at Katie Beth, Sue Ellen, and Marilyn's home (unlike the Fall Fun Festival, this is a Bridge only event)
Have a great week, and don't forget,we are hiring! See more info on the two available positions, one specifically for college students, by clicking here. Also, we'd love to meet you for coffee! Text Katie Beth or click "request appointment" on our website to meet with Pr. Chad.
-Katie Beth, Maggie the dog, and Pr. Chad