We are ordering Pita Pit for dinner this Wednesday. Please text your order to Catie by noon Wednesday at: (440) 985-8231. You can find their menu online. Please keep your order ~$10.
What we have happening this week:
1) Wednesday Together 5:30 pm Wed. September 21 in the fellowship hall of the church (Enter through the back doors facing Seigfried Hall).
- Pita Pit for Dinner. See instructions above.
- All are welcome! Invite your roommates and friends to join us.
2) Sunday Worship 10am Sun. Sep 25th.
3) Join our GroupMe: The Bridge
4) Save the Dates
- Wednesday Nights at 5:30pm for food, fellowship, and study or fun activities
- Sunday Worship at 10am at Christ Lutheran (69 Mill Street)
- Sunday Brunch after worship the first Sunday of each month. Join us next on October 2nd.
- Saturday, October 1st Blessing of the Animals at 10:30AM at CLC. Bring your pets or come meet other's pets as we bless them in honor of St. Francis Day. (Takes place in the side yard of the church.)
- Also on October 1st from 5 to 7PM there will be a pumpkin carving, food, music, and fellowship event at Sue Ellen and Marilyn's property. Let Catie or I know if you can go and we will coordinate rides.
- We are registered to participate in the Homecoming Parade October 8th!
- Cookout at Pastor Chad's on Sunday evening October 16th. Again, let Catie or I know if you can come and we will coordinate rides. There will be an RSVP the week before so we can plan food.
Got Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing your faces!
Pastor Chad is always happy to treat for coffee or lunch, or just to meet for a chat about what is on your mind. You can schedule a meeting here.
+Pr. Chad, Catie, and Daisy the Dog