If you can join us for dinner Wednesday, Please RSVP by noon Wednesday by texting Catie at: (440) 985-8231
What we have happening this week:
1) Wednesday Together 5:30 pm Wed. September 7 in the fellowship hall of the church (Enter through the back doors facing Seigfried Hall).
- We will have a salad and baked potato bar for our meal.
- All are welcome! Invite your roommates and friends to join us.
2) Sunday Worship 10am Sun. Sep 18th.
- This will be a fun Sunday in worship. We will be baptizing 4 kiddos in the same family. The family is hosting a meal in the fellowship hall for everyone after worship. You are invited!
4) Join our GroupMe: The Bridge
5) Save the Dates
- Wednesday Nights at 5:30pm for food, fellowship, and study or fun activities
- I've learned we have several students with conflicts on Wednesday.... Would the group be interested in meeting on Sunday evenings?
- Sunday Worship at 10am at Christ Lutheran (69 Mill Street)
- Sunday Brunch after worship the first Sunday of each month
- Possible semester activities we will discuss:
- Retreat at Lutheran Memorial Camp
- Moonlight Canoeing
- Apple Butter making at Lutheran Memorial Camp
- Camp Fire at CLC member's house in the woods
- Cookout at Pastor Chad's
Got Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing your faces!
Pastor Chad is always happy to treat for coffee or lunch, or just to meet for a chat about what is on your mind. You can schedule a meeting here.
+Pr. Chad, Catie, and Daisy the Dog