UPDATE: There are two NEW events on our calendar. 1) Bridge Wednesday night goes to Pr. Chad's house for grilling and a fire pit on Wed. Oct. 13th. 2) Sue Ellen and Marilyn are hosting a Fall Fun Festival on their property during the late afternoon of Saturday, October 30th. The festival is for the whole church, but we'd love to have Bridge members and friends join us! See both under save the dates.
What's happening this week?
Bridge: 5:30 pm Wed. Sept. 29th in the side yard (or Fellowship Hall depending on weather)
- Features food from Ginger. Please keep your order below $10 and please let Rinnah (513-604-3061) know via text what you would like before noon on Wednesday.
- Starting the final few sessions of My Grandmother's Hands and related works. Not chronological so stop in if you can!
Blessing of the Pets Saturday, Oct. 2nd at 10:00am in the side yard
- Have a pet with you on campus? Just want to hang out and give other peoples' pets love? Join Christ Lutheran for our annual blessing of the pets.
- This service lasts approximately 30min and is held outside in the sideyard of the church. Please wear a mask and clean up after your pet.
Worship: Sunday, Oct. 3rd at 10am in the side yard
- Join CLC folks in worship at 10a.m. in the side yard. In the event of inclement weather, please join us online through our website, facebook, or YouTube.
CROP Walk - Sunday, Oct. 3rd at 1:45pm, Athens Community Center Rear Parking Lot
- Christ Lutheran is one of several area churches that sponsors this walk. If you want to participate in the walk, we'd love to have you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can just walk or you can also get sponsors for your walk. Adele has more info on that.
Save the Dates
- Wed. Oct. 13th, 5:30pm -- Wednesday Night Bridge goes to Pr. Chad's home for fire, food, and fellowship.
- Sat. Oct. 30th, 4-8pm -- Fall Fun Festival at Katie Beth, Sue Ellen, and Marilyn's home, Hiking (optional), Outdoor Games, Bean Soup and S'mores. This is a whole church event so will be a lot of fun!
- Fri. Nov. 12th, 7pm -- Camp Fire out at Katie Beth, Sue Ellen, and Marilyn's home (Bridge only event)
Have a great week, and don't forget,we are hiring! See more info on the two available positions, one specifically for college students, by clicking here. Also, we'd love to meet you for coffee! Text Katie Beth or click "request appointment" on our website to meet with Pr. Chad.
-Katie Beth, Maggie the dog, and Pr. Chad