What's happening this week?
Bridge: 5:30 pm Wed. Oct. 27th Side Yard or Fellowship Hall
- We will be having Wendy's this week. Please keep your order to under $8 or less (preferably under $5 as they still have their 4 for 4 and $5 bucket deals). RSVP your order to Rinnah (513-604-3061) by noon on Wednesday. As always, let Rinnah know if there is a dietary need that can't be met at Wendys as we are happy to accomodate you.
Reformation Breakfast Giveaway Thursday, Oct. 28th 8am-Noon, George's yard (near Baker Center)
- Some of our students will be camped out in George's yard, the private home near Baker Center, passing out homemade, individually packaged breakfast items, and our new campus ministry stickers -- feel free to stop by!
- All ingredients for the breakfast items will be listed on each item in case of dietary restrictions.
Fall Fun Festival: Saturday, Oct. 30th 4-8pm at Katie Beth's Home
- This is a full church event with games (cornhole, limbo, sticky catch), hiking (hiking starts promptly at 4:15), and soup and s'mores. It's BYOB with only water provided. We have at least 5 Bridge students going, so reach out to Rinnah to carpool (513-604-3061).
- If you need directions to Katie Beth's home, please text Rinnah (see cell above).
Save the Dates
- Sun. Oct. 31st is our Reformation Worship. Happening at 10a.m. in the Side Yard, folks are invited to wear red and to bring personal Bibles to be blessed as we will be blessing Bibles for our youth -- so why not bless 'em all? In the case of inclement weather, check our website under "News" and then the relevant "Worship + Bulletin" date to see if outdoor worship is canceled.
- Fri. Nov. 12th, 7pm -- Camp Fire out at Katie Beth, Sue Ellen, and Marilyn's home (unlike the Fall Fun Festival, this is a Bridge only event)
Have a great week, and don't forget,we are hiring! See more info on the two available positions, one specifically for college students, by clicking here. Also, we'd love to meet you for coffee! Text Katie Beth or click "request appointment" on our website to meet with Pr. Chad.
-Katie Beth, Maggie the dog, and Pr. Chad