What's happening this week?
Bridge Off-site: 5:00 pm Wed. Jan. 19th at Subway in The Plains
- Note the earlier time, just for this week. A prompt 5pm arrival (or a hair earlier) is appreciated so that dinner can be ordered in one swoop (it's on us)! Do wear your mask.
- Note, Subway is basically in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot, so if you want a tast of The Plains shopping experience -- very different from Athens -- try it out after.
- Pastor Chad will lead you in some fun discussion and fellowship as KB is out of town.
Save the Dates
- Retreat: Feb. 11-12. Depart 3/3:30pm for Cincinnati, return early evening (6/7pm) Saturday. Hanging out with the students of the Edge House Episco/Lutheran campus ministry at University of Cincinnati on Friday evening and staying there. There are two showers and a kitchen as well as ample board games. Cost is $25 - please bring your own bedding and towels as needed. Alternate site (if canceled due to Covid spread) is Lutheran Memorial Camp, cost there would be an additional $20.
- Dinner at the Kuhres: Wed. Feb. 23rd at 5:30pm. Bruce and Carol Kuhre will be hosting us for dinner in their home and a lively discussion.
- Bonfire out at Katie Beth's - TBD. This has been rescheduled for this semester after being canceled last semester due to rain. We will decide the best date for this activity.
We are glad you are back, and as always, we'd love to meet you for coffee or a meal! Text Katie Beth or click "request appointment" on our website to meet with Pr. Chad.
-Katie Beth, Maggie the dog, and Pr. Chad