Welcome to Week Fourteen!
What we have happening:
- Wednesday. Together. This week we will have a baked potato bar with yummy tater toppings. As always, it’s not required, but if you can RSVP to Catie by noon on Wednesday it helps us to better plan how much food we prepare.
- Beginning this Wednesday and for the following three Wednesdays there will be Advent Evening Prayer in the sanctuary at 7PM. We will be singing Holden Evening Prayer as we have in the past. You are invited!
- This Sunday is the first Sunday of the month which means Bridge Brunch! This month we will head downstairs after worship for a congregational potluck. Come check out all the tastiness.
- This Sunday is also the beginning of the new church year as we roll back around to Advent. This year is cycle B in the lectionary which means most of our Gospel lessons will be from my favorite Gospel, Mark.
- Join our GroupMe: The Bridge
Got Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Hope to see you soon!
Don’t forget… Pastor Chad is always happy to treat for coffee or lunch, or just to meet for a chat about what is on your mind. You can schedule a meeting here.
+Pr. Chad, Catie, and Daisy & Libby the Dogs