Welcome to Week Fifteen! The end is nigh!
What we have happening:
- Baked potato (white and sweet) and salad bar is our menu for this week. Please RSVP to Catie if you can make it so we know how many to prepare for.
- Sunday worship April 30th at 10AM. We will be saying Farewell and Godspeed to our seniors during worship.
- We will cap off our year with one final brunch following worship on April 30th.
- We are looking for a nice weather day to pull out the BIG PURPLE COUCH in front of Baker Center. Maybe during finals week?
- Join our GroupMe: The Bridge
Got Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing your faces!
Pastor Chad is always happy to treat for coffee or lunch, or just to meet for a chat about what is on your mind. You can schedule a meeting here.
+Pr. Chad, Catie, and Daisy the Dog