What we have happening this week:
1) Catie is making Arepas con queso for our Wednesday Together meal! A headcount would be helpful to make sure we have enough food. If you can come let us know via the GroupMe. If you haven’t joined The Bridge GroupMe yet you can find the link below.
2) In Lent there is worship each week at 7PM. We will be singing Holden Evening Prayer with a short reflection on Jonah. The service lasts 30-35 minutes. If you can’t come in person and want to watch online go to the church website: https://clcathens.org/live
3) Sunday Worship 10am March 5th. It’s the Second Sunday in Lent, but it’s the first Sunday of the month which means BRUNCH! Come to worship and then come along to El Tenampa for some tasty eats and fellowship.
4) Monica Lowe from Trinity Seminary will be joining us for dinner during Wednesday Together next week on March 8th.
5) The “Jesus Camp” watch party will be rescheduled.
6) Join our GroupMe: The Bridge
7) We are working on dates for a one-day retreat. Do you have other ideas for special activities this semester?
Got Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing your faces!
Pastor Chad is always happy to treat for coffee or lunch, or just to meet for a chat about what is on your mind. You can schedule a meeting here.
+Pr. Chad, Catie, and Daisy the Dog