Hello Friends! I hope you all had a great Spring Break!
What we have happening this week:
1. We are ordering dinner from Ginger Asian Kitchen this week for Wednesday Together. Click here for their menu. Please text your order to Catie by noon Wednesday at: (440) 985-8231. Please keep your order ~$10.
2. We are leading Holden Evening Prayer this week. We will have a quick rehearsal at 6:30 before the 7PM service.
3. Sunday worship March 26th at 10AM. It is the Fifth Sunday in Lent. In Sunday’s gospel Jesus reveals his power over death by raising Lazarus from the dead. The prophet Ezekiel prophesies God breathing new life into dry bones. To those in exile or living in the shadows of death, these stories proclaim God’s promise of resurrection. In baptism we die with Christ that we might also be raised with him to new life.
4. We will choose a time for the “Jesus Camp” watch party when we gather this Wednesday.
5. Join our GroupMe: The Bridge
6. We are working on dates for a one-day retreat. Do you have other ideas for special activities this semester?
Got Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Looking forward to seeing your faces!
Pastor Chad is always happy to treat for coffee or lunch, or just to meet for a chat about what is on your mind. You can schedule a meeting here.
+Pr. Chad, Catie, and Daisy the Dog