What's Happening at CLC this week:
Monday, February 12th
5:00pm - AA (Fellowship Hall)
6:30pm - Walking Group (Meet in front of church)
7:00pm - Lifelong Formation ZOOM LINK
Tuesday, February 13th
Wednesday, February 14th Ash Wednesday
12:00pm - 1:00pm - Drive-thru ashes (Behind the church)
5:30pm - The Bridge Wednesday Together (Fellowship Hall)
7:00pm - Ash Wednesday Worship (Sanctuary)
Thursday, February 15th
10:00am - Donkey Coffee with Pastor Chad
7:00pm - Earth Justice ZOOM LINK
Friday, February 16th
2pm - Cottage Meeting (Weinberg Home)
Saturday, February 17th
Sunday, February 18th
10:00am - Worship (Sanctuary)
5:30pm - Youth Group (Fellowship Hall)
FYI and Upcoming Events:
- Notes from your Financial Secretary
Tax statements for 2023 have been sent out. If you did not receive yours, or if you have any questions, please let me know! Wanda at email@example.com Since the tax year spans two different fiscal years for the church, this report does not include progress towards pledge goals. If you would like a reminder, don’t hesitate to ask!
- Our giving page on the CLC website has two NEW options.
- One is for the ELCA Youth Gathering.
- The other is for the Deno memorial. (The Deno family designated Christ Lutheran as one of the organizations to receive in memoriam donations.)
- If you have not yet had a chance, please sign up for one of the Cottage Meetings at the tables in the narthex. The meetings, organized by the strategic planning task force, are intended for fellowship and intentional conversation about our current and future ministries.
- If you are willing to volunteer to staff the office a day or two a month please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastor Chad will be out of town February 18 to 25. If you have a pastoral emergency, please contact Pastor Bob Cochran.
Need to reserve space for groups/meetings? Email the office at email@example.com
Need to make an appointment with Pastor Chad? Use this LINK